|Chapel of Chimes||Vea esta página en español|
|Chapel Interior||Family Seating is
Curtained for Privacy
|One of Many
Stained Glass Windows
Chapel of Chimes was built in 1949. It has a seating capacity of 84. It has a private room for family seating, and an organ room, as well as a small gathering area where the family can meet with the minister or presider, or rest. This building also houses the crematory, which includes a witnessing room.
720 E. Florence Avenue · Inglewood, CA 90301 · (310) 412-6500